Outgoing mobilities KA1
Based on the institutional contract concluded with the National Agency for Key Action 1 (KA1) and based on the inter-institutional agreements concluded, UTCB carries out the following types of mobilities:
- Study mobility for students (SMS), with full academic recognition, for a duration of 1 or 2 semesters for study cycles 1 (bachelor) and 2 (master), and from 3 to 10 months for study cycle 3 (PhD), at a European higher education institution partner with UTCB. The amount of the Erasmus + scholarship for studies is 520 EURO/month, to which is added the external mobility scholarship offered by UTCB, the RON equivalent of 280 EURO/month.
- Internship mobility for students and recent graduates (SMP), lasting between 2 and 10 months, in companies or laboratories of partner universities, based on a practical internship agreement. The amount of the Erasmus + scholarship for interships is of 720 EURO/month. Combined study/practice mobility with a maximum duration of 12 months. The amount of the Erasmus + scholarship for combined mobility is 520 Euro / month. The external mobility scholarship offered by UTCB only supplements the study period.
- Teaching mobility for teachers (STA) lasting 1-2 weeks, based on an approved teaching plan for disciplines in the partner university program. Starting with the academic year 2018 – 2019, the amount of the Erasmus + scholarship for teaching varies between 140 and 180 EURO/day, depending on the destination country. In addition, the transport expenses are co-financed with amounts between 275 and 360 EURO depending on the distance.
- Staff training mobilities (STT), lasting 1-2 weeks, which support the professional development of teaching and non-teaching staff through training courses abroad or direct pursuit at the partner institution of an activity similar to that carried out in our university. Starting with the academic year 2018 – 2019, the amount of the Erasmus + scholarship for training varies between 140 and 180 EURO/day, depending on the destination country. In addition, the transport expenses are co-financed with amounts between 275 and 360 EURO depending on the distance.
Starting with the academic year 2018 – 2019, the teaching mobility program has to contain elements of curricular development and improvement of teaching techniques.
The selection of candidates, which always takes into account the criteria of transparency and equal opportunities, is made by the commission composed of the CRI Council. It is composed of one representative from each faculty and is present by the Erasmus + institutional coordinator. The main selection criteria are professional results and language skills for study or teaching, in accordance with the provisions of bilateral agreements.
The selection of candidates is made in accordance with the regulations and methodology approved by the UTCB Senate, which can be consulted here: ERASMUS+ regulations
Results of ERASMUS+ mobility selection for academic year 2021-2022
The “Student Erasmus in Pandemic” Guide, published by the National Agency for Community Programs in Vocational Education and Training (ANPCDEFP), contains information for students on the organization of mobility in the context of COVID-19.
Submission of registration/application files for mobilities:
Submission of application files for a mobility:
for student mobility – Doina IRODEL
for mobility of teachers and non-teaching staff: Mia TRIFU
THE APPLICATION FILE – mobilities for students
The application file is submitted ON-LINE, in pdf format, to the Erasmus + office (firstname.lastname@example.org) and must contain:
- the application form for a study or placement mobility, a document that is completed in electronic format by the candidate, is printed and signed (DOWNLOAD)
- the certificate with the average of the completed semesters of studies, requested from the secretariat of the faculty to which the candidate belongs; Master’s or doctoral students will additionally present the transcript corresponding to the bachelor’s studies;
- letter of motivation written in Romanian and in the language of the country where the host university is;
- CV in European format with photo inserted, written in English or the language of the country where the mobility takes place. The form is available online at www.europass-eng (forms and examples section);
- certificate of linguistic competence for the language of the country where the study / placement mobility is carried out;
- copy of the identity card;
- certificates, diplomas, published articles, which are relevant and which may be an advantage for the candidate in the selection process
The student will specify in the application if he/she wishes to apply for several universities, specifying the order of preferences. The change of destination, subsequent to the selection, due to the personal choice of the candidate or to some unforeseen problems occurred at the host university, can be done only insofar as there are destinations left unassigned to other candidates.
ERASMUS list of Bilateral Agreements valid in 2020-2021 (DOWNLOAD)
FILE APPLICATION – mobilities for teaching/training (STA/STT)
The application file will be submitted to ERASMUS+ office (email@example.com) and contain the following documents:
– request for departure form (DOWNLOAD);
– the host institution invitation;
– the „Staff mobility for teaching/training agreement” form (which specify the lectures contents and of the program of development, in order to justify the requested period), approved by the reprezantative of the host institution (STA download), (STT download).
– any teacher can benefit from an ERASMUS + mobility for teaching purposes, provided they meet the following criteria:
- to be an employee of UTCB with a valid employment contract during the mobility period;
- not to cumulate more than two teaching mobilities with ERASMUS + funding in the same academic year
– there must be a Bilateral Agreement for the teaching mobility between the UTCB and the host university;
– the subjects contained in the teaching program must be part of the curriculum of the host university;
- applicable scales for unit cost contributions (DOWNLOAD)
– at the end of the teaching/training period, the host institution shall issue a certificate attesting to the completion of the agreed program.