What is Erasmus +?
A program of the European Union in the field of education, vocational training, youth and sport, which finances activities considered important (Key Actions) for the development of this field. At the national level, the program is administered by the National Agency for Community Programs in Vocational Education and Training (ANPCDEFP) through Erasmus + University Offices. Within this program, over 200 UTCB students benefited from study mobility at European universities.
The Erasmus + Office is the interface between UTCB program participants and the National Agency.
The objectives of the Erasmus + office team are:
- the operative administration of the projects within the ERASMUS + program initiated by UTCB;
- organizing the selections of participants in the Erasmus + program;
- promoting new bilateral agreements;
- informing and advising students and teaching staff on participation in the program and initiating bilateral agreements and projects;
- dissemination of information on the timing of actions, calls for proposals at national and international level, the results obtained through the development of programs, the promotion of good practices acquired by project promoters in UTCB;
- organizes information sessions on project participation opportunities within the types of activities and programs (Key Actions) funded.
The Erasmus + institutional contract finances study and internship mobility for students and teaching and training mobility for teachers and administrative staff. The selections of the candidates are organized, in principle, in the year preceding the mobility, these being announced on the university’s website, by posting on the Erasmus + notice boards of each faculty and through the faculty representatives in the DRI Council.
The list of partner universities and active bilateral agreements can be downloaded here:
The Erasmus + grant is awarded according to the average number of mobilities made in previous years (past performance), based on the annual institutional contract concluded with the National Agency. For the current academic year, the following grants have been allocated, distributed on the following categories of activities:
- student mobility for studies 353600 Euro;
- student mobility for practice 49680 Euro;
- mobility of teachers for teaching 30015 Euro;
- mobilities for staff training 16560 Euro.
Current financial information on the funding of the mobility program in the current academic year can be downloaded here:
The complete archive of the mobilities carried out within the Erasmus + program in the period 2013 – 2017 (students, teachers, non-teaching staff) can be downloaded here:
The activity of the Erasmus + Office is provided by:
Erasmus Institutional Coordinator +
Head of work. university lecturer dr. eng. Andreea CONDURACHE
e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org tel. 0212433630
Doina IRODEL e-mail: email@example.com tel. 0212421208/229
Mia TRIFU e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org tel. 0212421208/139